Saturday, March 13, 2010

lost

“I’m lost,” the son said to his father.
“I know,” the father said.
“I don’t know which way to go,” the son said.
"I know," the father said.
"I need help," the son said.
“Where do you want to go?” the father asked.
“I want to go someplace where I feel things, again,” the son answered.
“Feel what?” the father asked.
“I don’t know,” the son said. “I just want to feel again.”
“I’m not sure where that is,” the father said. “But I can tell you it’s not where you’ve been before.”
“Why not?”
“I just know.”
“So, here I am, still.”
The father smiled. “When it comes to this, when someone comes to this, it’s not where, but what. You’ll find your way. It may take some time, but I have faith in you.”
“I miss you,” the son said.
“I love you, son,” the father answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment